The EBV Foundation
The EBV Foundation was established in 2009 and works closely with the Entrepreneurship Bootcamp for Veterans consortium as well as graduates of the EBV program.
The EBV Foundation’s mission is to:
- Provide small grants to graduates of the EBV program.
- Work with EBV graduates to develop their business plans.
- Provide mentors to participating veterans to assist in the development of their business.
- Promote the growth of EBV graduate-owned businesses.
- Raise donations and provide funds to the participating schools.