NEW! EBV Accelerate
EBV Accelerate is designed to assist veteran owned businesses sustain and/or grow their success by providing experiential and interactive learning to address financial, management, marketing and strategic planning challenges that young businesses face.
- 2 Letters of Recommendation(1 from a client & 1 from someone on your BAIL team)
- Current Resume
- DD214 Member 4 (showing dates of active duty, character of service. Please redact the SSN.)
- Self or accountant-prepared Income Statement OR Profit & Loss Statement (Past 3 years – one document)
Accelerate is a highly competitive program, and it is in your best interest to write complete and thorough responses for the personal statement section to help the admissions committee make an informed decision on your application.
EBV and EBV-F
EBV APPLICATIONThe Entrepreneurship Bootcamp for Veterans (EBV) mentoring program helps EBV graduates realize and accomplish their professional and personal goals. Please make sure you have each of the following items before applying:
- 2 Letters of Recommendation (must be addressed to EBV and speak specifically about desire to join the program)
- Updated Resume (military or civilian)
- DD214 Member 4 (showing dates of active duty, discharge status and SSN darkened) OR LES (Leave and Earning Statement)
EBV-F APPLICATIONPlease make sure you have each of the following items before applying:
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- Updated Resume
- Family member's DD214 Member 4 (showing dates of active duty, discharge status and SSN darkened) OR LES (Leave and Earning Statement)