Program & Schedule
This program offers cutting edge, experiential training in entrepreneurship and small business management to post-9/11 veterans and their family members who are in early growth mode for their new business.
EBV is delivered through a three-phased approach, providing premier training and support:
PHASE 1—is a 30-day instructor led, online course focused on basic skills of entrepreneurship and the language of business.
PHASE 2—is a nine-day residency at an EBV university where students are exposed to over 30 accomplished entrepreneurs and entrepreneurship educators from across the U.S. The residency includes more than 80 hours of instruction in the “nuts and bolts” of business ownership. The residency is intense, and designed to both educate and motivate.
PHASE 3—involves 12 months of support and mentorship delivered through the EBV Post Program Support, a robust, comprehensive network of mentors, resources and national partnerships.
EBV Program Schedule
- Louisiana State University (Baton Rouge, LA) – ACCELERATE
———- March 12-14, 2019 (Monday & Friday Travel Days)
- Saint Joseph’s University (Philadelphia, PA)
———- Phase I – March 2019
———- Phase II – April 7 – 13, 2019 (April 6 & 14 – Travel Days)
- University of Missouri (Columbia, MO):
———- Phase I – April 6 – 26, 2019
———- Phase II – May 31 – June 8, 2019
- University of California at Los Angeles (Los Angeles, CA):
———- July 2019 dates coming soon
- Texas A&M University (College Station, TX):
———- Phase I – TBD (Online Orientation – one day included).
———- Phase II – July 20 – 27, 2019
- Syracuse University (Syracuse, NY):
———- Phase I – June 24th – July 12th, 2019
———- Phase II – July 20-27, 2019
- University of Connecticut (Storrs, CT):
———- 2019 dates coming soon
- Cornell University (Ithaca, NY) (Food & Beverage Service focus):
———- October 2019 dates coming soon
Ready to take your business to the next level? EBV Accelerate is a boot camp-style program focused on growth and tackles head-on topics such as the financial, management, marketing and strategic planning challenges established businesses face.
EBV Accelerate will be offered in three phases:
PHASE 1—two weeks of online instruction focused on business analysis
PHASE 2—is a three-day residency at an EBV university where students will create a personalized action plan for their business.
PHASE 3—involves resources to support the growth of your business.
Accelerate Program Schedule
- Louisiana State University (Baton Rouge, LA):
- Phase I (TBD)
- Phase II – April 30th – May 2nd, 2019
- Travel Days – April 29th & May 3rd, 2019