Program & Schedule
EBV is delivered through a three-phased approach, providing premier training and support:
PHASE 1—is a 30-day instructor led, online course focused on basic skills of entrepreneurship and the language of business.
PHASE 2—is a nine-day residency at an EBV university where students are exposed to over 30 accomplished entrepreneurs and entrepreneurship educators from across the U.S. The residency includes more than 80 hours of instruction in the “nuts and bolts” of business ownership. The residency is intense, and designed to both educate and motivate.
PHASE 3—involves 12 months of support and mentorship delivered through the EBV Post Program Support, a robust, comprehensive network of mentors, resources and national partnerships.
EBV Program Schedule
- Louisiana State University (Baton Rouge, LA): March 10 – 18, 2017
- Saint Joseph’s University (Philadelphia, PA): March 25 – April 2, 2017
- University of Missouri (Columbia, MO): June 11 – 19, 2017
- Florida State University (Tallahassee, FL): June 6 – 13, 2017
- University of California at Los Angeles (Los Angeles, CA): July 8 – 16, 2017
- Texas A&M University (College Station, TX): July 15 – 22, 2017
- Syracuse University (Syracuse, NY): July 22 – 29, 2017
- Cornell University (Ithaca, NY) (Hospitality/Food & Beverage Focus): November 4 – 11, 2017
- University of Connecticut (Storrs, CT): August 10 – 20, 2017
- Purdue University (West Lafayette, IN): October 27 – November 4, 2017