Program & Schedule
EBV is delivered through a three-phased approach, providing premier training and support:
PHASE 1—is a 30-day instructor led, online course focused on basic skills of entrepreneurship and the language of business.
PHASE 2—is a nine-day residency at an EBV university where students are exposed to over 30 accomplished entrepreneurs and entrepreneurship educators from across the U.S. The residency includes more than 80 hours of instruction in the “nuts and bolts” of business ownership. The residency is intense, and designed to both educate and motivate.
PHASE 3—involves 12 months of support and mentorship delivered through the EBV Post Program Support, a robust, comprehensive network of mentors, resources and national partnerships.
EBV Program Schedule
- Saint Joseph’s University (Philadelphia, PA): April 14 – 22, 2018
- University of Missouri (Columbia, MO): June 1 – 9, 2018
- University of California at Los Angeles (Los Angeles, CA): July 7-15, 2018
- Texas A&M University (College Station, TX): July 14-21, 2018
- Syracuse University (Syracuse, NY): July 21 – 28, 2018
- University of Connecticut (Storrs, CT): August 9 – 19, 2018
- Purdue University (West Lafayette, IN): October 26 – November 4, 2018
- Cornell University (Ithaca, NY) (Food & Beverage Service focus): 2018 dates coming soon!
- Florida State University (Tallahassee, FL): 2018 dates coming soon!
- Louisiana State University (Baton Rouge, LA): 2018 dates coming soon!