Program & Schedule
This program offers cutting edge, experiential training in entrepreneurship and small business management to post-9/11 veterans and their family members who are in early growth mode for their new business.
EBV is delivered through a three-phased approach, providing premier training and support:
PHASE 1—is a 30-day instructor led, online course focused on basic skills of entrepreneurship and the language of business.
PHASE 2—is a nine-day residency at an EBV university where students are exposed to over 30 accomplished entrepreneurs and entrepreneurship educators from across the U.S. The residency includes more than 80 hours of instruction in the “nuts and bolts” of business ownership. The residency is intense, and designed to both educate and motivate.
PHASE 3—involves 12 months of support and mentorship delivered through the EBV Post Program Support, a robust, comprehensive network of mentors, resources and national partnerships.
EBV Program Schedule
- Saint Joseph’s University (Philadelphia, PA): April 14 – 22, 2018 *Registration closed
- University of Missouri (Columbia, MO): June 1 – 9, 2018
- University of California at Los Angeles (Los Angeles, CA): July 7-15, 2018
- Texas A&M University (College Station, TX): July 14-21, 2018
- Syracuse University (Syracuse, NY): July 21 – 28, 2018
- University of Connecticut (Storrs, CT): August 9 – 19, 2018
- Purdue University (West Lafayette, IN): October 26 – November 4, 2018
- Cornell University (Ithaca, NY) (Food & Beverage Service focus): September 30 – October 6, 2018
- Florida State University (Tallahassee, FL): 2018 dates coming soon!
- Louisiana State University (Baton Rouge, LA): 2018 dates coming soon!
Ready to take your business to the next level? EBV Accelerate is a boot camp-style program focused on growth and tackles head-on topics such as the financial, management, marketing and strategic planning challenges established businesses face.
EBV Accelerate will be offered in three phases:
PHASE 1—two weeks of online instruction focused on business analysis
PHASE 2—is a three-day residency at an EBV university where students will create a personalized action plan for their business.
PHASE 3—involves resources to support the growth of your business.
Accelerate Program Schedule
- Florida State University (Tallahassee, FL): June 4-8, 2018 (Monday & Friday Travel Days)
- Louisiana State University (Baton Rouge, LA): March 12-14, 2019 (Monday & Friday Travel Days)